Thursday, February 25, 2016

Cats and Mom's Birthday

Hi guys,

Well, there are a LOT of stray cats in this country, and I am just not sure what I think about that. On day, I saw one on the back porch, and I barked at it. Then one day mom let me out and there was another one IN MY YARD, so I chased it out of my kingdom. Mom was really happy that it was fast because she says a stray cat will know how to fight and she doesn't want me to get hurt. Sometimes one also hangs out in our garage and meows, and Dad has seen it under the car a few times. Not sure if I just want to chase and play or chase and try to eat. I have an uncle cat but he is just really boring and will never engage with me when I stay with Grandma and Grandpa Nealley.

Anyhow, Mom's birthday was the 23rd, and her and Dad went to this bar called At.mosphere [sic] in the Burj Khalifa, which if you did not know, is the tallest building in the world. It was actually Aunt Martha that told Mom there was a bar in it so she had looked it up when she got here and decided it'd be a good place for a celebration, so she told Dad she wanted to go there for her birthday. They had to have a reservation even though they were going to the lounge part. Mom thinks it is probably because of capacity limits, and also so people do not just come on in to take photos. You take an elevator to the 123rd floor, then you walk down a flight of stairs to the restaurant and lounge on the 122nd floor.

Paid extra for the window table
 First two drinks

View
That island thing in the middle is where we took a walk to and I saw other dogs and was a good ambassador from a previous blog post. 

 Sunset

 The lights starting to turn on

Got a pic of part of the fountain show
Sunset

City at night

Later when they came home, that is when Dad frosted the gluten free funfetti cake he baked earlier and then they had some and I was really jealous. 

Dog out,
Woof 

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a good way to celebrate. I like the sunset and lights coming on. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete